ROYAL REMEDY FOR HAIR SKIN & BODY
The basic principle in Arabian medicine
is that food should be medicine and medicine shall also be a
Arabian Oil is prepared using Gingelly seeds, Kasini Flowers,
Kasini seeds, kasini roots, kasini leaves and ratan joth (surulpattai)
ARABIAN OIL Can be used for the following
• For white patches and black patches, Arabian oil can
be applied in the
spots in the morning time and exposed to the early sun.
In the wrinkled male organs due to masturbation and in the genitals
of elder people, Arabian oil can be applied and covered with
betel leaf during morning and at night. This will create more
blood circulation in the soft tissues and rejuvanate the genital
• Arabian oil can be applied to saggy breasts of child
feeding mothers / This will get rid of the sagginess.
• Arabian oil can be used as an applicant in the body
and also can be
taken orally. Twenty drops of oil in one cup of milk can be
• This can be used as a guard to protect the Hair, Arabian
oil can be used for oil bath. Apply the oil all over the body
and head and take a bath after an hour. For general health,
massage with Arabian oil can be applied in the head. 2 spoon
of oil(15ml)can be taken during night as a laxative.
• For joints pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, back pain
apply Arabian oil after mild heating in warm condition, massage
the areas of pain for
sometime and get relieved of the pain.
For Dryness in the face, pimples, oily face etc. Arabian oil
applied during night. This can be thoroughly washed in the morning.
• For foot cracks, Allergic conditions and scabbies. Arabian
oil application in the affected areas will give good relief.
• Those who wish to use Arabian oil in food can add half
teaspoon twice daily in Uppumavu, Bread, Dosas, Rice, Idly etc.